Trump response: “I support the use of technology in food production, which has enabled American farmers to increase yields to levels never before experienced in the history of the world. Through innovation, American farmers are producing crops more resilient to drought, heat and pests. Government should not block positive technological advancements in agriculture. Agency reviews need to be streamlined with all unnecessary red tape cut out."
Clinton response: "Our goal should be to find policy solutions that are grounded in science and respect consumers. Hillary understands the need for a national solution to the GMO labeling question — one that provides consistency to food companies and consumers across state lines. And she is glad Republicans and Democrats have worked together to build a bipartisan solution to this issue."
Source: Capital Press
1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one
2. End catch-and-release. Under a Trump administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country
3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly, non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets
4. End sanctuary cities
5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced — we will triple the number of ICE agents. Anyone who enters the United States illegally is subject to deportation. That is what it means to have laws and to have a country
6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place
7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported
8. Ensure that a biometric entry-exit visa tracking system is fully implemented at all land, air and sea ports
9. Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet. Many immigrants come to the United States illegally in search of jobs, even though federal law prohibits the employment of illegal immigrants
10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms